All content on activationapk.com/ has either been emailed to https://activationapk.com/ or is readily available on the Internet and is believed to be in the public domain. Published content (including images and videos) is believed to be published within our rights pursuant to the US Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, US Code).
Copyright Infringement Notice
activationapk.com 17 U.S.C. Compliant with § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any notice of infringement and take appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material is posted on https://activationapk.com/ or if links to your copyrighted material are returned via any search engine and you want that material removed, you must provide a written communication detailing the information listed in the section below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent the information listed on our site that violates your copyrights. We recommend that you consult a lawyer first to get legal assistance in this regard.
The following elements should be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information for us to contact you. You must also add a valid email address.
- You must describe the copyrighted work allegedly infringed in sufficient detail and include at least one search term in which the material appears in aeroinsta.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not permitted by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- It must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please allow a day or two for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly. Thanks.